I’ve been nominated for the love/hate tag, by the wonderful Babba Jazzle Blog, if you haven’t already checked out and followed her blog, go have a look!
(SIDE NOTE: This post took me too many days to do, it’s been in my drafts forever, i just couldnt think of 10 things i hate and love, how sad! Finally got it down now though lol)
Share 10 things you love and 10 things you hate.
Tag up to 10 bloggers.
10 Things I love:
1. Family: I mean obviously. Where would I be without them? Even if they are annoying at times, their always there for me at the end of the day and I wouldn’t be where I am without them!
2. Friends: I’ve been blessed with some amazing friends mA! Some of us can go months without talking, but when we meet up, it’s as if no time has passed.
3. Chocolate: YUM! I LOVE kit kats, twix, and crunch the best. And caramel mixed with chocolate. mmmmmm
4. Roses/Flowers: Love flowers and bouquets! I think its the best accessory to give with any gift.
5. Makeup: Obviously. In the past few years i’ve fallen in love with make up in a new way. Can’t even imagine life without it now. Eye shadows are my favorite type of makeup!
6. Summer: Best time to relax and take a break. When i was in school, this was obviously the best time of year.
7. Books: I’ve always been a book worm. Over the years, as life gets busier, it gets harder to read. I’m trying my best to get back into it after a long drought of no reads. Would love to know your recommendations of new good books to read!
8. Shopping: Till i drop! Literally i can spend $$$ every time i go to the mall, or even online. It’s pretty bad, lol. Thankfully i can control myself to most extent, but sometimes the sales and deals get the best of me.
9. Burgers & Fries: Any time, any place, anywhere. YUMM-YY!
10. Harry Potter: Forever & always a Potter Head!
10 Things I hate:
1. People being late: I know thats so un-desi of me, but when i have plans with people my own age, or anyone NOT in my parents generation, i expect you to be on time!
2. Being too hot/sweating/getting tan: UGH! Literally hate being too hot, so going outside or to a tropical island is not my cup of tea.
3. Mean people: Goes without saying. Why you gotta be so rude?
4. Dark chocolate: EW! Too bitter tasting for me.
5. Bright colors: Lol i love my navy blues, blacks & grays. I really don’t like wearing bright colors unless its for weddings or something.
6. People who fail to commit: This goes for everything. Every relationship, friendship, commitment to pull through on anything. I always put myself 100% into everything i do and every friend i make, so i expect the same back. A lot of the time people don’t live up to it, which kills me.
7. Too much physical affection: Lol i know, sounds kind of weird. But i like hate being hugged or touched all the time. I prefer to just not lol. Unless its a birthday, big occasion, or i’m seeing someone after a long time, i don’t enjoy hugs. I dont know why, i think i just like my personal space a lot lol.
8. The smell of Gasoline: It gives me a headache! And its way too strong of a smell, so getting gas in my car is always a challenge for me lol.
9. Long car rides: When i was younger i always got motion sickness at an extreme level (thank god that has reduced as i’ve aged) but that always meant that i would get headaches and nausea on long car/plane rides, hence my dislike for long car rides. I sleep most of the way now, if we do take long car rides, but still i hate being in the car for hours on end. Its a suffocating feeling.
10. Not getting enough sleep: This has become a problem as i’ve grown older. The less sleep i get, the more tired, cranky, annoyed and prone to headache, i get. So i need my 7-8 hours of sleep every day otherwise… 🙁
RT Hijab Styles
The Sassy Editor
Coffee Cup Closet
Truly Madly Deeply Nisa
The Z Space
Would love to see your guys’ answers to this, remember to link me back so i can check em out!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date on my blog!
This is such a cool tag/post!
thank you <3 Babba Jazzle Blog is very good indeed!
Thanks for the nomination! Can’t wait to do this! 😊💖
Yesss to chocolate lol. How can you not like the smell of gasoline it smells so good haha. And I totally relate with the too much physical affection, I have that too!
I really love the content you post; writing, fashion&make up although i’m not much into makeup.
Hi! Thank you! Keep on following me and you’ll see a variety of posts! 🙂
Smell of gasoline is a love hate issue itself 😉 and loved all your love things 🙂 your so sweet girl !!!!