Date night. Weather it be with a group of friends or your honey bunny, we all want to spice things up from time to time! We’re all used to the typical dinner and movie night, but what can YOU do to shake up your date night routine?
Here’s a few ideas I have to make date night more fun!
- Midnight picnic – I’m a sucker for a man who can cook, even if it’s not extravagant, the effort is sweet. Pack some of your favorite sandwiches and pick a favorite spot under a full moon, and enjoy each other’s company! Picnics are common but having one at night under the stars can be extra special!
- Get a couple’s massage at your favorite spa. So i have a pretty weak back for someone my age (ugh) and have been getting regular massages for a year now, i’d LOVE to get a couple’s one with my special someone, some day! A spa day please
- Take a hot air balloon ride. An item on my bucket list! How pretty do hot air balloons look? Make it a fun day out, there are so many hot air balloon places around and maybe you can get up early and see the sunrise from your ride! Bring along some snacks to enjoy as well!
- Take a drive to your nearest national or state park. Simply relax, take a walk and enjoy the beauty together. Want to make it extra special? Rent a car from Turo! Turo has a selection of classic and rare cars (like the Tesla) that will definitely impress your date!
- Rent a paddle boat or canoe at your local lake. I’ve paddle boated many times with family and friends, and as tiring as it is, it can still be fun! Spend the afternoon enjoying each other’s company, and the calmness of the water!
Hope you guys enjoyed some of these fun and creative ways to spice up your date night and do something outside of the norm!
I’m all about enjoy activities and things I may have never done before, experiences are what matters most!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date on my blog happenings!
Until next time, XOXO
ohmygosh, a midnight picnic sounds amazing! x