Happy almost-Mother’s day to all the mama’s out there!
Mother’s day is a pretty low-key event in my house. My mom’s birthday is April 24 and my parents anniversary is May 3rd, and Mother’s day this year is May 14 – with too many milestones in a row and Mother’s day being the last one, we’re fresh out of ideas for my mom!
So we usually make her breakfast and get her flowers on Mother’s day and that’s about it! Sometimes we have family or family friend plans for the day, so then we just celebrate it as a group!
Anyways, Mother’s day for some, is a pretty lavish affair! But you don’t want to break your bank on gifts either. Here’s a roundup of ideas that i think would be super cute and affordable for mother’s day!
- I’m a sucker for good scented candles. It’s a recent (couple years) obsession, but my mom is even more in love with them than me! Probably where i get it from ha. So a new candle would be on the top of my gift-list for Mama’s day! Who doesn’t need a new scent for the new season?
- We all need a nice travelling bag or a nice big bag for long road trips, long trips or even for every day use. My mom’s got tons of purses but not many ‘tote’s so this tote purse would be ideal for a mom on the go who is looking for a new bag! It comes in many shades as well – so you pick her favorite!
- My mom, like many others out there i’m sure, need their morning cup of tea or coffee. A new mug would be the ideal gift for her! We’ve gotten my mom plenty of mugs over the years, and she’s loved them all! A cute simple one can do the trick.
- Perfume. Need i say anymore? I love Jo Malone Perfume‘s and i own one of their scents as well (which is running out, ah!) so this would be a perfect mom scent because their unique and not too overwhelming.
- For the working mom, the organized mom, the mom who needs to write things down otherwise she’ll forget Stationary would be the ideal gift! So many cute options and so many varieties of colors as well.
- And lastly, when can we ever go wrong with jewelry? Pandora Jewelry Offers some nice mom friendly bracelets that aren’t over the top but versatile and can go with any type of outfit!
And those are my ideas! Hope you guys enjoyed it – i’d love to hear some of the things your doing for your mom to celebrate Mother’s day this year!
Also this is my first wish-list type thing, so let me know how i can make it better, what tools to use, and any advice on this! I want to get better at it!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date on the blog happenings.
Until next time, XOX
My mom has a Longchamp and carries it everywhere! Such a good gift for every mom out there.
They are definitely a great gift! 🙂