I wanted to share with you all a new product i’ve been using!! I have always kind of lacked in the skin-care department. I’m better at makeup and trying out new things there, rather than skin products. Because i never want to commit to buying a whole tube/bottle/etc. of something, and have it cause issues on my skin.
But, anyone who knows me, knows that i have horrible under eye bags. Their dark and pretty deep, and don’t seem to be getting better with age. It’s partly heredity, and probably partly stress/life/lifestyle/health related.
Last year, for a portion of the time, i was on and off using the Origins GinZing eye cream, and it didn’t really do all that it was raved about doing for me. It was also extremely thick compared to the product i’ve just recently began to use!
In December – the makeup artist i used for an event, recommended I begin using a regular/daily eye cream because of my under-eye bags and fine lines. She recommended the Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream for me, and i knew it is now time for me to take this seriously!
I bought this exactly a week ago, and have been using it daily since. I’ve never used the regular formula of the All About Eyes by Clinique – so I don’t have anything to compare this to besides the Origins product i mentioned above.
- Feels like moisturizer, not overly thick or greasy
- Goes on easy and blends into skin well
- Skin under eye area feels plump and supple after application
- The first few days i used it, i really felt like it was ‘working’ I felt like it was settling into my fine lines and pulling a little bit (not in an uncomfortable way), but just like it was ‘working’.
- Good for daily use
- Not sure if it’s working in terms of ‘reducing’ my eye bags. I do feel it is definitely keeping my dry skin during this winter, moisturized. It’s just hard to tell if it’s working to reduce my true issues.
- I can definitely feel that it keeping my skin moisturized and not dry even in this horrible winter weather!I’m going to keep using it long term to see if it helps reduce my issues!
I’d love to hear your guys thoughts on this if you’ve used it! Or if you have any other recommendations on eye creams for under-eye-bag reduction! Help a sister out!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date on the latest blog happenings!
Until next time, XOX